We adapt powerful technology solutions to meet the unique needs of each organization. We carefully study our clients’ challenges and propose customized solutions for each one.
Capturing and analyzing information for powerful business insights.
Architects & Engineers
Analysts & Scientists
Aplication to Business Processes
CRUCIAL REAL-TIME ANALYSIS AND FEEDBACK
Now, large quantities of data can be processed, stored, and analyzed, allowing you to change the way you do business.
- Identify potential clients.
- Process logs in real time.
- Rethink segmentation.
- Identify correlations and insights from business data.
- Analyze causes.
- Monitor processes and performance in real time.
- Apply predictive modeling.
- Anticipate trends.
- Perform user behavior analysis.
Data analysis is a critical tool that allows you to understand and transform the performance of your business.
We offer design, construction, analysis, and quality control for predictive modeling, explicate modeling, and automatic processes.
- Flexible and customizable
- Software selected according to each client´s needs.
- Text analytics resolve issues involving queries, automatic text processing, and ad hoc inquiries through smart searches.
- Vertical and horizontally scalable.
- Allows public or semi public usage the cloud.
- Low licensing, hardware, and maintenance costs.
- Minimizes involvement of our client´staff, saving valuable time and resources.
«Smart Data: Rather than the typical «three V’s» of Big Data (variety, volume, and velocity), we focus three other «V’s»: value, value, and value.»
Founding Partner of Practica and leader of our Digital Business Acceleration program.
Automating tasks with drones is faster, more precise, more secure, and less costly.
- Reduces risk by replacing people in hazardous tasks.
- Improves data collection time for critical decision making.
- Improves the quality of information.
- Reduces environmental impact.
- Gives access to inhospitable of difficult-to-reach areas.
- Information obtained with drones is retained in the form of backups, providing you with historical information that can be useful in the case of audits or damage.
End to End Automation
We utilize robotics as a powerful tool in improving processes.
They say that in software development, you can only choose two of three important characteristics for a project: reach, cost, and time.
At ADN, we believe in having all there
With our PosRobot solution, you will:
- Decrease testing costs by dedicating less resources.
- Increase the volume of testing (more iteration on multple platforms), thus improving the quality of the point of sale system.
- Automate processes using a combined system of hardware and software.
- Validate and verify automatic processed.
A platform for designing, generating, and executing automated tests for points of sale.
PosRobot has been successfully implemented in areas like mobile systems, e-commerce, ATMs and more.
Migrating your company´s activity to the cloud isn´t just about saving money. It´s also about getting beeter results.
Are you read to take your company´s digital infraestructure to the next level?
The benefits are powerful and reach across your organization:
- Faster time to market
- Access from anywhere
- Almost inmediate savings on infraestructure costs
THE ROSETTA PAINTER
Our Artificial Neural uses a computer imitate the functions of the human brain.
By integrating simple systems called Perceptrons, we are able to build complex applications with amazing capabilities like understanding languages, identifying objects shown in images or videos, categorizing documents, or even playing the abstract strategy board game Go – and beating the best player in the world.
- Here at Practia, we have even trained our neural network to paint images of Buenos Aires in the style of famous local painter Quinquela Martin. Check out the results on Twitter at @rosettapainter and let us know what you think!
These are some of the Digital Transformation projects that we have implemented in the region.
Dynamic solutions for problems involving technology migration and legacy systems. Telefónica was faced with the challenge of needing to discontinue certain applications without interruptions in service or functionality. We created an affordable, flexible, and practical solution that represented significant savings for the company. Shutting down unused and outdated programs like these is a way of reducing operating costs. To shut down is the way to decrease operational costs.
Identifying regular users through Big Data analytics. At ADN, we use a methodology that analyzes data to recognize recurring users that the company may have previously been unaware of. Using Big Data and Data Science technologies, this innovative information analysis technique can be implemented as a new tool or integrated into a company’s existing processes.
Leveraging Big Data to create urban transportation engineering solutions that are fully integrated with the city’s sociotechnical mobility management strategy. We created an exhaustive report evaluating new business opportunities, including segmentation of the company’s clients according to consumption patterns.